We are thrilled to announce the highly distinguished members of the ISYP Advisory Board, which is a newly created body that will advise the ISYP Board on its future direction and strategy.
We are excited to learn from the global interdisciplinary expertise of AB members, ranging from nuclear non-proliferation and arms control to international security and physics.
• Dr Kennette Benedict – Senior Advisor, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists and Lecturer
• Ms Sandra Butcher – Chief Executive of the National Organisation for Foetal Alcohol Syndrome – UK (National FASD)
• Dr Poul Erik Christiansen – Raymond Frankel Nuclear Security Policy Fellow at the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
• Mr Hubert K Foy – Director & Senior Research Scientist, African Center for Science and International Security (AFRICSIS)
• Dr Francesca Giovannini – Executive Director, Project on Managing the Atom, Harvard’s Belfer Center for Science & International Affairs, Harvard University
• Dr Karen Hallberg – Professor of Physics, Instituto Balseiro
• Dr Happymon Jacob – Associate Professor of Diplomacy and Disarmament, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
• Mr Karim Kadry – Commercial and Business Development Manager at the Egyptian Drilling Company
• Dr Moritz Kütt – Senior Researcher, Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy, at the University of Hamburg
• Dr Zafra Lerman – President, Malta Conferences Foundation
• Dr Anna Péczeli – Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Center for Global Security Research (CGSR) at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
• Dr Mahsa Rouhi – Research Fellow and Associate Professor at the National Defense University
• Ms Elena Sokova – Executive Director of the Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP)
• Mr Sherman Teichman – Founding Director Emeritus (1985-2016) of the Institute of Global Leadership at Tufts University
• Dr Tong Zhao – Senior Fellow in the Nuclear Policy Program, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
The ISYP Board is fortunate and grateful to have these great minds advising our work over the coming years.
Full biographies of all Advisory Board members can be found here.